Williamsburg Virginia

My photo
Dave is an an Army brat and retired from the Air Force in 2006 and is now working as an AF civilian. Debbie works in real estate for a local firm. We both enjoy the outdoors and being 'tree-huggers' as we have been called. As tree-huggers, we enjoy feeding 'our' herd of backyard deer and their friends the squirrels, birds, foxes, possums, and raccoons. Between us we have seven kids and eleven grand-kids spread out from Virginia to Texas, to Idaho to Washington.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

50 Car Pile-up on I-64 West Near Williamsburg

Debbie and I both made it to work this morning in fine shape but there were some folks who didn't quite make where they were going.  There was a 50 car wreck right near the exits we normally use to go to and from home on I-64. WRECK
  Took about six hours to clean it up.  Watch the video here:

It started coming down around 0730 this morning and didn't let up until just before noon.  Debbie was released from work around noon and I had a meeting at Ft Eustis that started at 1330.  That meeting ended at 1530 and I took a couple of hours of comp time leave owed me and just came home.  All in all, a crazy day - but we're getting used to this weather !

Here's another video clip:  WRECK II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment; we'll try and respond, if needed, as soon as possible. Thnx!