Williamsburg Virginia

My photo
Dave is an an Army brat and retired from the Air Force in 2006 and is now working as an AF civilian. Debbie works in real estate for a local firm. We both enjoy the outdoors and being 'tree-huggers' as we have been called. As tree-huggers, we enjoy feeding 'our' herd of backyard deer and their friends the squirrels, birds, foxes, possums, and raccoons. Between us we have seven kids and eleven grand-kids spread out from Virginia to Texas, to Idaho to Washington.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hodgepodge (Sp??)


Thought I would drop a note before I went off to bed.  I just spent the last 30 minutes on the back deck 'stalking' another buck in the back yard.   I was actually headed to bed a lot sooner but flipped on the outside light and the buck was at the corn.

We saw him earlier in the evening and I tried to sneak out on the deck but spooked him.  I spooked him this time too but was able to catch him as he headed back into the woods.  Not a good image (digitally enhanced again) but it was late and raining - and I was only wearing shorts and t-shirt so it was a tad cold too.     
Ran across some more images I took a while ago (October) when we picked up Danielle and headed over to Georgia's. Mom and Dad were there so we made a quick weekend out of it. Danielle turned 12 in August. Here are a few images.  Check out the 'Mason School of Business' t-shirt.  They (College of William and Mary)  finally accepted my money and named a school after me .... nice huh?





4 comments:

  1. Wow, Danielle has grown up so much. When I first looked at the pictures I was trying to figure out who it was. In my mind my two little ones will never enter the teenage years and they will always be little girls. Wishful thinking, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree .... they certainly do so enjoy this stage NOW .... lol (Dave)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Danielle?????? Had to look .. well more than twice! She looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeppers .... she has grown quite a bit hasn't she. Don't get to see her very often. I call but get no return calls nor answers to emails - maybe soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment; we'll try and respond, if needed, as soon as possible. Thnx!